It comes from the term "kick the bucket" which means "to die." So a "bucket list" is a list of things to do before you die.
Having a "bucket list" helps you create more meaning to your life. Last year I finally achieved one thing off my bucket list, which was to start a blog!
Do you have your own list? If not, why don't you make one so you could create more purpose in your life and let go of your fears!
Here are some questions you can start thinking about:
(1) If I died tomorrow, what are some things I wish I could do before?
(2) Is there anything new I want to try out?
(3) What do I want to do to create more meaning in my life?
(4) What places do I want to visit?
(5) What type of person do I want to become and how will I get there?
Please share, what is one thing on your "bucket list"?