All-purpose: (adj.) suitable for many uses
Grilled: (v.) cooking something at very high temperature with fire or coal usually on a grill
Whisk: (v.) stir or beat together
Skillet: (n.) frying pan
Flatten: (v.) to make something flat, smooth, even surface that is wide but not thick
Flip: (v.) turn something over to the other side quickly
The original recipe is from Table For Two food blog. Please visit the site to find the original and other interesting recipes to try!
No-bake Cookie Recipe
Total time needed: 15 minutes
(1) 1/3 cup of yellow cornmeal
(2) 1/4 all-purpose flour
(3) 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
(4) 1 teaspoon salt
(5) 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
(6) Bunch of chopped parsley
(7) 1/3 cup of milk
(8) 2 cups of grilled corn (you can also use canned corn)
(9) Some vegetable oil
(1) Get a large bowl. Add the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and parsley in a large bowl, then whisk together.
(2) Add the milk and mix the ingredients together.
(3) Add the corn into the mixture so everything is mixed together very well.
(4) Warm up a skillet on medium-high heat and place about 1/3 cup of the mixture onto the skillet and press down to flatten it. Do this to rest of the mixture. Leave them on skillet for about 5 minutes each side then flip it!
(5) Serve and enjoy!